Save up to $2557 per person with The Safari Collection*
Discover Kenya in sensational luxury with a 7 night safari staying in The Safari Collection properties located in four of the country’s foremost destinations.
Begin your adventure with 2 nights at Sasaab, a stylish Moroccan-themed oasis set on a ridge overlooking the sun-baked wilderness of the Samburu National Reserve. Interact with locals, who can teach you how to fashion a bow and arrow, and cool off in your own private pool whilst watching wildlife.
Spend the next 2 nights at Solio Lodge, an intimate property shaded by thatch facing iconic Mount Kenya. Surrounding this hideaway is a 45,000 acre private ranch teeming with game that you can observe by vehicle, on horseback or mountain bike.
2 nights at Sala’s Camp will uncover the magnificence of the Masai Mara, Kenya’s most famous sanctuary. This superb safari camp is one of the first to see the wildebeest migration arriving each year.
Your final night at Nairobi’s legendary Giraffe Manor is sure to be unforgettable. Set in a 1930s colonial manor, this sumptuous property is regularly visited by a resident herd of endangered Rothschild giraffes who sometimes poke their long necks through windows and doors in hope of a treat.
This 7 night safari experience costs from $7841 per person twin share. For further information, or to start planning your safari please call our Africa specialists on 1300 363 302 or send us a message.
- Stay at a combination of The Safari Collection’s properties for a min of 7 nights during high season and receive 30%-35% off accommodation (discount doesn’t apply to Giraffe Manor, however this property can be included in the combination. For discounted rates staying longer than 7 nights, please contact us).
- Valid for travel 06 Jan-02 April & 01 Sep-31 Oct 2018 (inclusive)
- International flights not included
- Applicable to new bookings only
- For full terms and conditions please contact us.
Arrival and departure transfers from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, light aircraft transfers to/between the camps, 7 nights accommodation on a full board basis, game activities, park fees, Flying Doctor fees.