Travel Consultant – Africa and/or South America Specialist
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic Reservations team in our Melbourne office. Our ideal applicant will have a passion for and experience in selling Africa and/or South America. We are also keen to hear from consultants who have travelled to these destinations and are confident they can sell holidays to these wonderful parts of the world.
The primary role of our Travel Consultants is to create individualised itineraries to some of the most inspirational wildlife and wilderness areas of the world.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- 3 – 5 years or more travel industry experience in wholesale or retail
- Extensive knowledge of, travel to & experience in selling Africa and/or South America
- International fares ticketing skills
- Exceptional customer service & sales abilities
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work effectively in a close team environment
- Highly developed computer skills with ability to quickly learn systems
- Strong problem solving skills
It is desirable that you will have:
- Use of Sabre Airline System
- Experience in developing tailor made itineraries
It is important that your application clearly addresses all of the essential and desirable criteria listed in the position description. In addition to providing this information please send your current curriculum vitae.
Applications by email only please to: email@example.com
Please note you must be living in Australia and be able to work here to apply for any of our positions.