Planning Your Trip
We are the experts in designing private itineraries to all our destinations including Africa, Antarctica, Arctic, Bhutan, Canada & Alaska, India and South America.
Not everyone likes to travel as part of a group, and in fact most of our clients ask us to tailor-make a holiday specially for them. Private arrangements are not necessarily more expensive, as many of our tours have been designed for just 2 travellers. You can either choose some of the itineraries featured in our brochure, or we can create something special just for you.
Planning Your Itinerary
African Wildlife Safaris and Natural Focus Safaris specialise in designing personalised itineraries to suit our clients’ style and budget. Most of our programs are flexible so that our tours and accommodation can easily be mixed and matched to create an individually designed itinerary.
With so many different tours on offer, it's often difficult to choose, but we can guide you in the right direction so you can make an informed choice. Almost all our clients have their itinerary tailor made to suit their requirements. However the success of creating a unique itinerary depends on your involvement.
Your involvement is important. The more we know about what you want from your holiday, the easier it will be to advise you. Here are some key questions for you to consider:
• Which country or countries would you like to visit?
• Do you have a preference for a particular area, national park or activity?
• How long can you travel for?
• What time of year do you wish to travel?
• What is your budget?
• Would you rather pay more for a higher quality product, or a better located property?
• What style of tour do you prefer? For example in Africa - classic camping instead of a lodge tour, or in Alaska - small ship cruising or luxury liner.
• Do you prefer small groups and/or small lodges?
• How many people will be travelling in your group?
• Are you a family with children?
• Do you have any special interests, for example: birds, wildlife, culture, trekking or kayaking?
The answers to questions such as these will help us to build a profile of what arrangements will ideally suit your individual requirements.
If you would like us to plan and organise your holiday, then please click here to email us.
We cannot stress enough the need to book early. There is immense pressure on accommodation and tours in almost all the destinations we offer, but Africa and India in particular. To secure your first choice and to avoid disappointment, PLEASE BOOK EARLY.