Journey with us northwards to the ethereal beauty of the Arctic, where you will discover dreamlike landscapes of snow and ice, rugged mountains, dazzling glaciers and the tranquil shores of sheltered fjords and inlets. This is a region of spectacular wildlife, from huge polar bears measuring 11 feet in length, muskox and massively tusked walrus, to giant colonies of birds and seals. White Beluga Whales glide silently through the cold waters, which are also home to Humpback and Bowhead whales, Bearded seals, and the mysterious Narwhal. Many of our journeys also include visits to remote Inuit communities and historic and archaeological sites dating back thousands of years.
Our program of Arctic cruises, tours and adventures has been carefully chosen to provide spectacular scenery and wildlife opportunities for our clients. Let our experienced Arctic staff tailor make a trip to suit your specific interests and budget.
Our 2011/12 Arctic brochure also features our range of Antarctica cruises. For more information on these journeys please visit the Antarctica section of our website.
Highlights of our programs in Arctic program include:
• Explore the Arctic up-close, one of the world's last great frontiers
• Enjoy a range of activities including shore excursions by zodiac
• Search for polar bears, walruses, muskoxes and unique birdlife
• Visit historic sites and Inuit communities
• Cruise amongst glaciers, dramatic coastlines, remote fiords and icebergs
• Discover the unspoiled wilderness past the Arctic Circle into the polar desert
• See the night sky bathed in the eerie green glow of the Aurora Borealis
• Sail the Northwest Passage, the shortcut from the Atlantic to the Pacific
• Cruise the Russian Far East, including Kamchatka and Wrangel Island
Download pages from our Arctic Cruise Brochure.