Antarctica cruises are the ultimate for a remote wilderness experience. To walk on its distant shores, crowded with nesting penguins or boisterous elephant seals is an exhilarating experience. An Antarctica cruise will take you beneath the massive cliffs of snow-white glaciers, and around the miraculous shapes of pristine blue-tinted icebergs.
Our cruise Antarctica program offers a range of different voyages and itineraries, and a variety of on-shore and sea-based activities. Our experienced Antarctica staff can help you choose an Antarctica cruise to suit your specific interests and budget.
Our 2011/12 Antarctica brochure also features cruises and land-based expeditions in the Arctic region. For more information on these journeys please visit the Arctic section of our website.
Highlights of our cruise Antarctica programs include:
• Intimately explore Antarctica on our selection of small ship, expedition cruises
• Enjoy shore excursions by zodiac to explore penguin and seal colonies
• Cruise amongst the icebergs and even camp on the shore
• Adventurous explorations such as kayaking and cross country skiing
• Visit the sub-Antarctic islands of South Georgia and the Falklands
• The Weddell Sea, offering Emperor Penguins & tabular icebergs
• Discover the remote Ross Sea with its historic huts and the huge ice shelf
• Explore a remote Emperor Penguin rookery on Snow Hill Island
Download pages from our Cruise Antarctica brochure.